Notre catalogue d’offres de service
Nos offres trouvées (23)
GENOMIC PLATFORM (GENOM’IC)
This academic platform offers certified ISO 9001 V2008 services in the field of genome and transcriptome analysis including support and advice in experimental design, production of high quality controlled data and bio informatics analyzes. Genom’IC can adapt its tools and methods to offer new personalized service.
Using cutting edge technologies, Genom’IC provides a broad range of applications based on Real time PCR, microarrays, Next Generation Sequencing tools. Large spectrum of analyzes is then covered. For example, whole transcriptome analyses with NGS or microarray will identify molecular markers associated with a phenotype. Once identified, this gene expression signature will be explored by customized designs using Nanostring technology.
- Advice, expertise and support for the planning and achievement of projects in genomics and transcriptomics
- Integrated offer, from sample reception & preparation to statistical and functional data analysis through quality control service
- Quality control of RNAs samples
- Real-time PCR (TaqMan® chemistry): target gene expression analysis
- DNA-microarray (Affymetrix® technology): transcriptome analysis, Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) genotyping
- NGS sequencing (Ion torrent and Illumina technologies) : targeted gene sequencing, exome sequencing, transcriptome sequencing
Genome and Transcriptome analysis (human, mouse, rat, drosophila, dog,...) using real-time PCR, microarrays and NGS.
Genome - Transcriptome - Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) - Real Time PCR - MicroarraysNous contacter
Psychoactive molecules are essential tools for treating CNS disorders and exploring nervous system function. However, the lack of accurate in vivo tests has limited the discovery of novel psychoactive drugs over the last decades.
The platform, an automated motility recording system adapted for zebrafish embryos, allows the identification of in vivo novel psychoactive molecules.
It is based on high-intensity light stimulus which elicits a stereotypical series of motor behaviours in zebrafish embryos, the photomotor response (PMR). Interestingly, diverse classes of psychoactive molecules induce distinct, quantifiable and highly reproducible modifications of the PMR. PMR analysis can therefore be used to classify psychoactive drugs according to their activity.
- Pathophysiology and neuroprotection in brain damage
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of Central Nervous System (CNS) differentiation
- Neurodegenerative diseases and therapeutic approaches
- Zebrafish models of human neurodegenerative diseases (eg. Friedreich’s ataxia, Parkinson’s disease)
- Psychoactive molecules
- Drugs screening and profiling (classification, toxicity, molecular targets, etc.)
- Recognized know-how with zebrafish
Simple protocol with unambiguous output
Keywords: Eco-toxicology, Fetal development, Genetic disorder, Human pathology, Animal model, zebra fishNous contacter
Structural and microstructural analysis of materials are mandatory in very diverse industrials sectors (construction, steel, food, cosmetic, medical devices, etc.). The identification of new materials, the composition optimization, the product development as well as routine production check-up will require deep material analysis, specific know how and high technology equipment.
The X-ray platform from Diderot university’s chemical department has extensive knowledge in X-Ray analysis technique: diffraction, scattering and fluorescence. It offers the ability to characterize any type of materials such as composite materials, thin layers, ceramic, metals or minerals under different forms such as powder, Gel, liquids.
The X-ray platform will allow to rapidly obtain quality measurements and specific expertise in materials used in a wide range of economic sectors.
- Qualitative phase Identification and quantitative phase analysis
- Domain’s size evaluation for nanomaterials by diffraction andscattering – SAXS
- Crystal default identification
- Crystallographic orientation determination
- In situ analysis (under constraints : mechanical, temperature, etc.)
- Trainings (theoretical and technical)
- Structure refinement
- Wide range of materials : metal, oxide, composite, colloïds or biomaterial evaluation
- State of sample : solid, liquid, powder, gel/colloid, thin layer
- Numerous type of tests : structural and composition, even mechanical and thermal in situ analyses
- Complementary of EDX/SEM/TEM/XPS
X-Ray - Crystallography - Phase Identification - Nanosciences - Bio-nanoscience - Diffraction - Scattering - FluorescenceNous contacter
PLATFORM FOR THE CHARACTERIZATION OF ELECTROMECHANICAL TRANSDUCERS UNDER VIBRATIONS
This platform for testing MEMS under vibrations is dedicated to the characterization of electromechanical transducers with small movable components like gyroscopes, accelerometers, printer nozzles, control valves, energy harvesters, etc... In particular, the platform can be used to assess MEMS.
In terms of services, the platform provides an advanced support concerning many key issues of industrial products such as reliability, quality or optimization. The platform also offers the ability to perform tests or measurements on electromechanical devices:
- Mechanical reliability tests
- Resonance frequency and quality factor measurements
- Mechanical and electrostatic nonlinearities assessment (measuring the hysteresis frequency, analysis of pull-in ...)
- Optimum electrical impedance characterization
- Expert support and consulting
- Fixed frequency tests (up to 10 kHz) (frequency scanning or user-set time signals)
- Accurate control of applied vibrations enabled by feedback loop
- Electrical signals recording with ability of frequency filtering
- Real-time Fourier transform of the recorded signals
- Optimal load impedance characterization with automatic variation of the value of resistance in the test circuit
- Optical control under vibrations (pictures and video)
- Electromechanical components with small movable parts
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Sectors: aeronautics, automobile, human and animal health, ICT
Vibration - Test - MEMS - Transducer - ElectromechanicalNous contacter
PRECLINICAL AND SURGICAL RESEARCH FACILITY
The platform is specialized in conducting fundamental research and preclinical trials requiring the use of animals (up to 100kg) up to biosafety level BSL3. Those studies are critical to ensure the best
success when transferred to human.
Its location on the ENVA site (National Veterinary School of Alfort) guarantees access to the best medical techniques and expertise in the fields of infectious diseases, implantable biomaterials, anatomopathology, etc.
Using the large numbers of clinical cases which are treated at ENVA, the platform places great importance upon clinical research concerning various diseases.
- Animal model preclinical trials (up to 100kg): rodent, rabbit, dog, cat, bird, sheep, goat, calf, pig, etc.
- Medical devices and implantable biomaterials development
- Vaccines and molecules assays (biocompatibility, safety, efficacy, toxicity, pharmacokinetics, etc.).
- Recognized know-how of ENVA teams
- Operating rooms, post-operative care, housing animals in biosafety level BSL1 to 3 confinement conditions
Preclinical research, Animal models, Animal surgery, Infectious diseases, Implantable medical devices, Biosafety conditionsNous contacter
PRECLINICAL PET IMAGING PLATFORM
The Kellershohn in vivo imaging platform benefits from the clinical environment and translational research know how of the prestigious St Louis Hospital in Paris. The platform offers two types of services:
- Functional preclinical imaging services for small rodent models (mouse) with µPET scan coupled facilities
- A radio pharmacy lab for the development and preparation of 18F labelled radiotracers for research studies on animal models
The platform is also equipped with anesthesia and injection equipment and is connected with a cyclotron on site.
It can propose commercial and in house developed radiotracers such as:
- 18F-MEL050, a melanin specific ligand (melanoma detection)
- 18F-FLT, a thymidine analog, used to track new DNA synthesis
- 18F-FEPPA, a specific ligand of TSPO (neuro-inflammation detection)
- Biomedical and preclinical proof of concept studies for new therapeutic or new nuclear imaging agents
- Radiotracer synthesis for production process optimization
- Biodistribution data acquisition for FDA/EMA approval submission
- In vivo imaging and nuclear medicine (PET/CT)
- Hemato-Oncology, cardiology, neurology
Nuclear Imaging, Functional imaging, PET, PET/CT, Radio pharmacy, Radiotracer, Animal model, Preclinical studies, Translational researchNous contacter
PLATFORM OF “ADVANCED MICROSCOPY”
The platform of « Advanced Microscopy » is dedicated to the structural and chemical characterizations of every type of materials by conventional and/or advanced techniques of electron microscopy. The treatment process is complete. It goes from sample preparation to analysis by microscopy or spectroscopy.
Depending of clients’ needs, the scale of study is the microscopic scale (SEM) to sub-angström scale, size smaller than 10-10 m (TEM with corrected aberrations). This offer allows to determine the compounds of a product or to map the chemicals compounds of materials at different scale from microscopy to nanoscopy.
For this offer, the target organizations could be private or public ones, from small enterprise to the industrial company or for public services (university, administration). And the covered sectors are all ones of the industry : biomedical, environment, automotive & transport, TICS, aerospace & defense, consumer goods…
- Aberration corrected high resolution microscopy (down to 0.1 nmresolution)
- Conventional bright field and dark field and energy filtered (EFTEM) imaging
- In situ high resolution electron microscopy under high temperature conditions
- Environmental microscopy in gaseous or liquid environments
- Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy (EELS) & Electron diffraction, complementary of STEM / EDX / Electron tomography
- Analysis of optical properties of single objects.
- More details on : Website of “Advanced microscopy” platform
- New materials
- Advanced characterization of materials
- All industry like: nuclear, aeronautics, electronics, automotive, biomedical, quality control, environment…
Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM or MEB) - Electron diffraction - Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM or MET) - Tomography - High resolution imaging - Elemental map analysis - In situ microscopy (temperature, gas, liquid)Nous contacter
ANALYSIS OF INNOVATION
The platform of "Analysis of Innovation" is dedicated to the survey and landscaping of industrial patents. With these activities, it brings together a large amount of data and builds a significant database on the long term, called CIB. In order to ensure the most recently data, it uses many European databases (university, research projects, etc.) and cooperates on research programs like RISIS (Research infrastructure for research and innovation policy studies).
In terms of services, it offers advanced analyses on patent portfolios and the dynamics of innovation policies. The covered sectors are all ones of the industry: Automotive & Transport, TICS, aerospace & defense, etc.
For this offer, the target organizations could be private or public ones, from small enterprise to the industrial company or for public services (university, administration).
- Prior art search on patents or licenses of technologies, limited by the 18 months of secret in the case of patent filing
- All industrial sectors are covered
- Management, cleaning, enrichment and data mining on important databases
- Monitoring on the creative dynamic of technological knowledge
- Data mining in innovation
- Analysis of Patent and license portfolios
- Industrial & Technological watch
- Business intelligence
- Socio-economic studies
Patent, Innovation, License, Prior art search, Novelty search, benchmarking survey, Patent landscapingNous contacter
THE “PINK” IMAGE ANALYSIS PLATFORM
PINK provides a library implementing over 200 algorithms, both original and standard, for image segmentation and filtering. The research team has a strong background in mathematical morphology. Main features include: image processing (Format and type conversion, Mathematical morphology, Digital connectivity, etc.), single shared library, Python front-end, Bash front-end and 2D/3D visualizer. The objective is to provide tools, process scripts and methods to analyze massive data from semi-conductors, medicine, composite materials for industrial or research teams.
- Wide industrial sectors coverage
- Personalized solution identification, with optional automation Operators types: interactive, arithmetic, format and type conversion, mathematical morphology, digital: connectivity and topology (binary and grayscale, orders), geometrical, graphic primitives, histogram-based, signal processing, statistics, 3D meshing, visualization, segmentation
- Free and open-source software licensed under the CeCILL license
- Support for deployment of PINK on private network or resource, with an extensive set of tutorials on the Tutorials page
- State of the art in mathematical morphology, discrete geometry and discrete topology
- Continuous improvements
- Presented at EuroSciPy 2011 and EuBIAS 2013
- Useful in many applications
- In all industry like: medical, biomedical, electronics, energy, materials, TICS
Image & Signal processing - Algorithms - Operators - Mathematicical morphology - Discrete geometry & topology - OptimizationNous contacter
MULTIMODAL PRECLINICAL IMAGING PLATFORM
The present platform provides state-of-the-art equipment for multimodal imaging of small animals. The platform includes ultrasound, 7T MRI, PET, SPECT-CT and SPECT-MRI imaging capabilities. Its localization within a hospital where every preclinical device has its clinical counterpart enables a bench-to-bedside strategy. The multidisciplinary environment created by the combined expertise of physicians, engineers and biologists favors a translational approach, and the involvement of clinical practitioners ensures a better understanding of unmet needs and clinical requirements in major therapeutic areas.
- Modalities: ultrasound, 7T MRI, SPECT-CT, PET
- Animal models: mouse, rat, rabbit
- Fee-for-service imaging and data analysis
- Custom collaborations
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Protocol development (MRI sequence, radiolabelling)
- Imaging agent proof of concept andcharacterization
- Companion diagnostics
- Treatment follow-up
In vivo imaging - RMI - SPECT-CT - SPECT - PET - Animal model - Biomarkers - Human pathology - Preclinical studies - Proof of conceptNous contacter
PLATFORM OF PRECLINICAL RESEARCH FOR HEART FAILURE, MYOCARDIAL ISCHEMIA AND RESUSCITATION
Critical to ensure the best success when transferred to human, the platform combine highly sophisticated and unique experimental model of disease along with the experience for the establishment of proof of concepts.The platform proposes stimulating coronary and cardiac insufficiencies models for the study and development of cardioprotective molecules and medical devices.
This is one of the few platform working with awake chronically implanted animals which are highly predictive preclinical models. Its location on the ENVA site (National Veterinary School of Alfort) and the Creteil Medical School (Paris Est Creteil University) guarantees access to the best medical techniques and expertise in the fields of cardiovascular disease.
- Animal models (<50kg): dog, pig, rabbit and rodent ;
- Awake chronically implanted animals
- Development of pathological models in the field of cardiology
- Study and development of therapeutic molecules and medical devices,
- General hemodynamic assessment (blood pressures; cardiac and coronary blood flows; echocardiography; sonomicrometry)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (fluoroscopy)
- Neurological function assessment
- Development of a biorepository
- Facilities and recognized know-how of ENVA and UPEC teams (surgeons, pharmacologists, veterinarians, cardiologists, etc.)
- Pathophysiology and pharmacology of coronary and cardiac insufficiencies
- Medical devices, instrumentation
- Animal models
- Participation in international clinical trials
- Surgery, pre- & post-operative follow-up
- Therapeutic treatments & Medical devices
- In vivo cardiovascular investigations
- In vivo pharmacology studies and
- pre-clinical trials
Preclinical study - Functional exploration - Cardiology - Heart failure - Animal models - Translational researchNous contacter
X-RAY, MICROSCOPY & HIGH PRESSURE/ TEMPERATURE PLATFORM
The PF is integrated to the Laboratory of Sciences and Materials Process (LSPM) gathering nearly 120 people in R&D. It covers a wide spectrum of material fields ranging from the development to the optimization, through characterization.
In the frame of its R&D activities, the PF possesses advanced equipments to meet issues and industrial needs related to the development of new materials:
- A X-Ray diffractometer Park with goniometer of three lines and four circles (including prototypes), a portable model, and a model for single crystals;
- Electron microscopes, TEM and SEM, and AFM
- Tools to design materials under high pressure conditions, diverse treatment applications, various testings and mechanical characterization studies.
- Structural characterization of materials (crystal, powder, solid) under various conditions (in situ, controlled atmosphere) and scales (meso to nano), with an analysis of their physico-chemical properties;
- Advice, Expertise and training on materials;
- Possible additional analyzes by spectrometry or in clean room;
- Plasma Processes, (nano) materials and metals
- Mechanics of Materials
- High pressure - High temperature Processes
- Soft chemistry processes
- Physical characterization of thin films and nanostructures
Keywords: X-Ray Diffraction (XRD), Microscopy, High pressure and high temperature testings, MaterialsNous contacter
One of the major pathophysiological mechanisms in acute and chronic neurological disorders is the setting up of persistent neuroinflammatory processes in the nervous system. They are characterized by the activation of glial cells, in particular microglia. Analyzing this activation to understand the influence of glial cells and inflammatory molecules’ release is a major issue in clinical and experimental researches in the neuroscience field. The Neuroinflammation platform, hosted in the PROTECT U1141 unit at Robert Debré hospital, incorporates a comprehensive set of technologies and expertise to analyze these processes.
- (1) In vivo study methods:
- cell sorting (rat or mouse microglia, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes) of healthy or pathological tissues
- possible access to Zebrafish model via partnership
Application: evaluation of produced cytokines and chemokines, microglial phenotypes, changes in gene or protein expression
(2) In vitro study methods (supplementary): Primary cultures (microglia, astrocytes, oligodendrocytes and neurons) for screening of potential anti-inflammatory molecules
- Analysis of anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective molecules in various models of neurological pathologies
- Trainings for cell sorting and primary culture of neural cells manipulations.
- Pediatric and adult Neurosciences
- Neuroinflammation and Immunity
- Preclinical Studies
Keywords: Microglia, Newborn and adult mice and rats, Neuroinflammation, Fetuses, Magnetic cell sortingNous contacter
The platform results of the joint effort of several academic research teams in Paris. Their objectives, since the launch of the project in 2003, were to promote a common resource around Structural Biology problematics.
Through the specific expertise of the founders of the platform, the core of the analysis conducted on the platform concerns small endogenous peptides (hormones, neupeptides) or small exogenous compounds (such as toxins or antimicrobial peptides). However, they are not limitative and may be extended to other applications.
The main covered themes are:
- Analysis and modeling of protein’s structures and functions,
- Structure and toxicity of small compounds for therapeutic use,
- Identification and study of interaction partners (protein-protein,
- Secured access via a dedicated web portal Mobyle@RPBS
- > 30 programs and software for analysis, modeling, measuring the toxicity and study of interactions
- Advice to biologists.
- Training in structural biology methods
- 3D printing services
- Analysis and structural prediction of proteins and small compounds scaffold
- 7 associated laboratories
- Member of bioinformatics networks (APLIBIO, IFB and IBiSA)
- Partner of the national project Mobyle
Keywords: Structural Bioinformatics, Prediction of protein conformation, Structure-based peptide design, SLiMsNous contacter
PLATEFORME ÎLOTS DE CHALEUR
L’analyse et la caractérisation thermo-climatique de matériaux est une problématique constante notamment pour les structures en milieu urbain. La plupart des méthodes existantes pour mener ces études sont des techniques d’analyse d’échantillons à une seule couche, de grande taille (échantillons de quelques mètres carrés) et en milieu extérieur, ce qui est assez restrictif pour mener de nouvelles études. De plus, elles ne permettent de suivre que l’évolution des températures de surface des matériaux.
Face à l’absence d’une approche expérimentale globale des revêtements multicouches, la plateforme dispose d’une invention technologique apportant une solution à cette problématique. Le dispositif expérimental créé consiste en une enceinte climatique permettant d’étudier le comportement thermique et climatique de matériaux multicouches soumis à un protocole climatique donné. Un avantage supplémentaire de cette invention est sa capacité à tenir compte des interactions entre les différentes couches qui constituent les matériaux urbains. L’autre particularité du dispositif est la possibilité d’injecter à intervalle de temps souhaité une quantité d’eau en surface en vue d’étudier l’impact de l’évaporation d’un film d’eau en surface. Une cloche en plexiglas vient se positionner à la surface du revêtement et un capteur mesure la teneur en vapeur d’eau évaporée.
- Etude du comportement thermique et climatique de matériaux :
- Multicouches : revêtement, façade, toiture
- Soumis à un protocole climatique donné : canicule, grand froid
- Evaluation des performances de matériaux multicouches
- Génie Civil,
- Bureaux d’étude
Echanges thermiques - Emission de gaz - Revêtements multicouches - Caractérisation thermo-climatique de matériaux urbains multicouchesNous contacter
ELECTROCHEMICAL ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPY PLATFORM
The research group proposes a high resolution electrochemical imaging platform for in situ functional probing of individual redox or redox labeled nano-objects (nanoparticles, (bio)-macromolecules, viral particles…) immobilized on a surface. For this, the group has developed an original imaging technology coupling atomic force (AFM) and electrochemical (SECM) microscopies and enabling the simultaneous acquisition of topographic and electrochemical images with a nanometer resolution. This coupling is made possible by the use of metal nanoprobes (nanoelectrodes) produced by the group following an original process. AFM-SECM microscopy thus offers the possibility of correlating different properties (topographic, redox or catalytic) measured for the same individual nano-object. It is free of the limitations of other nano-characterization imaging techniques such as XRD, TEM and AFM which are either ex-situ, nonspecific and/or purely topographic methods. Development of AFM-SECM is therefore an important technological leap toward functional analysis of nano-objets at the macromolecular scale.
We offer, via collaborative mid or long term research contracts (3 months min.), to design experimental strategies allowing AFM-SECM correlative imaging of redox (bio)-nanostructures immobilized on a surface, in the framework of (bio)-nanotechnology applications.
Scientific expertise :
- High resolution correlative imaging of single redox nano-objects
- Fabrication of metallic (functionalizable) combined nanoelectrode - AFM probes
- Redox labelling of nano-objects (nanoparticles, viruses, proteins, etc.)
Keywords : Electrochemistry, Atomic force electrochemical microscopy, AFM-SECM, In situ nanoscale imaging, Nanoparticles, Viral particles, BiomacromoleculesNous contacter
MINERALS AND ENVIRONMENTAL MATERIALS PLATFORM
The « Minerals and Environmental Materials » platform offers the possibility to synthetize, prepare, and/or characterize inorganic oxide samples in various fields : (geoscience, environmental science,
cultural heritage, mineralogy). The synthesis can be performed in two high temperature furnaces (one muffle furnace and a vertical furnace under controlled atmosphere) with platinum, alumina or graphite crucibles depending on the temperature range. Preparation includes resin embedding, polishing, and a diamond saw for macroscopic (cm) samples. Depending on the requirements, the samples can be characterized by different methods detailled below.
- ICP-OES: Analysis of a large amount of chemical elements down to 10 ppb in liquids (2 min per sample)
- LA-ICP-OES: Qualitative chemical composition of homogeneous and heterogeneous samples down to 10 μm. Ablation in selected areas. Micro-destructive technique.
- μ-Raman: 1μm spot. Laser Nd:YAG at 532 nm. Mapping possible for polished samples (resolution of 1 μm).
- XRD: standard X-ray powder diffraction.
- Synthesis and preparation: high temperature furnace up to 1600°C, polishing tools, diamond saw, stereoscopic microscope
- ESEM: environmental scanning electron microscope (minimal sample preparation and possibility to observe hydrated samples or to perform in-situ experiments)
Scientific expertise :
- Materials identification
- Glass and ceramics synthesis
- Trace element analysis and quantification in liquids (down to 10 ppb for a large amount of elements)
- Samples observation without preparation (stereoscopic microscope, ESEM)
Keywords : Micro-Raman spectroscopy, ICP-OES analysis, XRD, ESEM, LA (laser ablation) ICP-OES, Ionic Chromatography, High temperature furnace under controlled atmosphereNous contacter
The Platform develops and uses droplet-based microfluidic system to perform experiments that are out of the possibilities of existing technologies. Based upon new tools, procedures and strategies for
cancer research, the platform has four major focuses :
1 – Preparation and qualification of biological samples
2 – Development of tests / assistance in the implementation of sample
3 – Analysis of biological samples
4 – Design and optimization of new microfluidic devices
- Sample treatment, qualification and testing from tissues (FFPE or frozen) or biological fluids (extraction, dosage, quantitative and/or qualitative nucleic analysis, etc)
- Biomarkers identification, diagnosis tests development and intellectual support for definition of digital PCR and/or NGS based diagnosis strategies
- Set-up of collaborative microfluidics projects in cancerology or toxicology
Scientific expertise :
- Collection, preparation and genomic analysis of biological samples
- Rare biomarkers quantitative detection
- Biomarker discovery
- Micro-compartimentation based digital PCR, ultra-deep NGS approaches
- Cancerology and toxicology
Keywords : Cancer, Digital PCR, Biomarkers, Personalized medicine, NGS, Liquid biopsy, Microfluidics, Circulating nucleic acidsNous contacter
X-RAY PHOTOELECTRON SPECTROSCOPY PLATFORM
The PF is integrated to the Laboratory ITODYS (Interfaces, Traitements, Organisation et DYnamique des Systèmes) gathering nearly 115 people in R&D. The lab develops research activities around surface and interface chemistry, nanomaterials and nanosystems but also molecular chemistry for nanoscience. In the frame of its R&D activities, the PF possesses advanced equipment for the study of the chemical structure of material surfaces and interfaces :
- The high resolution XPS analyser with a micro-focused monochromatic KαAl X-ray source and a double system of charge compensation
- An integrated and automated XPS and UPS analysis system K-Alpha+ with a double light source, the MAGCIS double source Ar+ gun and the SnapMap option for rapid imaging.
- Sensitive surface analysis (quantitative and qualitative) of solid materials (bulk, powder, thin film, nanoparticles, fiberglass, carbon fibre, cellulose, tissues) of all types (organic, mineral, insulating, (semi-) conductor)
- Surface (~10-15nm depth) and extreme surface (~2-3nm depth) elemental and chemical analysis (atoms, chemical bonding, oxidation degree, concentration profile)
- Material depth profiling
- Advice and expertise
- Surface treatment (chemical, physical, thermal)
- Surface evolution (corrosion, aging, adhesion)
- Materials (Composite, Polymers, Metallic or organic coating, Nanoparticles, Semiconductors)
- Quality control
Keywords : X-ray, UPS-XPS, Oxidation level, Chemical composition, Binding energy, Materials, Depth profiling analysisNous contacter
NANOTECHNOLOGICAL PROXIMITY RESEARCH FACILITY OF PARIS NORD
The PF is pooled at the USPC pole for the benefit of the Laser Physics Laboratory (LPL - UP13) Processes and Material Science Laboratory (LSPM - UP13), Chemistry, Structures, Properties of Biomaterials and Therapeutic agents Laboratory (CSPBAT - UP13) and Interface, Treatment, Organization and System Dynamics Laboratory (ITODYS - UP7). The themes dealt with at C(PN)² cover a wide spectrum of fields in physics and materials, ranging from the development to the transformation of functional materials, through design, characterization, and process development of devices.
As part of its R&D activities, C(PN)² PF has recognized know-how and advanced facilities (5 M€ research equipment) to respond to issues / needs related to various themes like optoelectronics based on organic semiconductors. The PF is also labelled «proximity research facility» by the CNRS, recognized as «Extra Large Search instrument» (TGIR) and is a member of the Expanded Base Technology Network (RTB +). C(PN)² is a member of the Microelectronics Center of Paris Ile-de-France (CEMIP) and is acting within the National Training Coordination in Microelectronics (CNFM).
- Clean-room of 200m² with control of: dust (ISO 8), temperature, pressure, humidity, laminar flow hoods (ISO 5)
- Micro and Nano structuring of alternative materials (photonic crystals in Indium-Tin Oxide ITO, diamond, etc) for photonics and optoelectronics
- Design and fabrication of organic light sources (OLED), chemical and biological sensors
- Electrical and optical characterization (dynamic behavior), cathodo-luminescence of semiconductors and other devices, time resolved photo-spectrometer, colorimetry, SEM,…
- Development of new processes for printed organic electronics;
- Prototyping, Point Of Sale display, packaging;
- Advice, expertise and customized training courses (organic electronics, OLED, colorimetry, photometry…)
Electronics, telecommunication, diamonds, thin films, nanostructures, optoelectronic, organic photonic, molecules detection system of biological or chemical interest, OLED, packaging and advertising, energy, ...
Keywords : Nanostructuration, Clean-room, Organic Optoelectronic, Thin film, Electronic molecular, Photonic, SensorsNous contacter
MICROWAVE MEASUREMENT PLATFORM
The platform is integrated to the «Electronique, SYstèmes de COmmunication et Microsystèmes» (ESYCOM) laboratory gathering 70 researchers and engineers. The lab project entitled: «Communication systems and sensors for the city, the environment and the person» is supported by the following expertise in Applied electromagnetism to communication systems:
- Electromagnetic modelling, analysis and design in complex media or propagation channels;
- Electromagnetic energy harvesting and conversion;
- Wireless architectures for high data rate.
- The platform offers all types of contractual services based on the team expertise and the use of its facilities;
- Electromagnetic characterization of propagation channels in complex environments (urban, indoor, body, CRBM);
- Antenna measurement from UHF to mm waves (radiation pattern, efficiency, gain, return loss);
- S parameter characterization of passive RF circuits;
- HF and UHF RFID tags read range measurement.
- Telecommunications, sensor networks, CEM, radar, RFID
Reverberation chamber - Probe station - Anechoic chamber - RFID tag characterization - S parameters - VNANous contacter
Most of the formulated products are obtained by an optimal mixing of several components. Flow properties for fluids or viscoelastic properties for pasty materials are then essential for their final conditions of use (e.g. applying a paint on a solid surface or a cosmetic product on the skin under shear) or for the development of stimulated materials by change of pH, temperature, electrical or magnetic field, UV radiation, etc. These properties are connected to physicochemical properties of raw materials and final products. It is therefore essential for producers to have good knowledge of these physicochemical properties in order to achieve the best formulation and process of production. This platform is an experimental and comprehensive tool to help in the formulation of structured materials and the study of their thermomechanical properties. The platform is composed of a set of controlled strain or torque rheometers with different geometries (double cylinders, cone/plate, plate/plate), texture analyzers, nanosized and charged particles surface potential measuring devices, optical microscopes, a differential scanning micro-calorimeter, an UV visible spectrometer and a fluorescence spectrometer. It allows flow measurements, viscoelasticity measurements, compression and expansion analysis, isothermal calorimetry analysis or dynamic scanning calorimetry, microscopic observations and optical density measurements.
- Material testing services : formulation/deformulation studies, thermomechanical analysis, dynamic and structural property evaluations, flow measurements and viscoelasticity measurements
- Product development services : idea generation, composite material testing, performance evaluation, production improvements
- Customized synthesis services : production process evaluation/optimization, raw material quality analysis, new formulation seeking
- Training : continuous training seminars, intracorporate training, tailor-made training, consulting service
- Physicochemical formulation
- Nano/Micro structured materials, composite materials
- Liquids, pasties, gelled structures
- Critical analysis of raw data linked to final applications
- Choice of optimal experimental tools, development of best fitted experimental protocols
Rheology, Thermomechanical analysis, Formulation, Deformulation, Viscoelasticity measurement, Flow measurement, NanomaterialsNous contacter
CELL ADHESION IN DYNAMIC FLOW CONDITIONS
While many cell types, notably blood cells, are naturally submitted to flow and mechanical constraints, blood circulation remains difficult to model in vitro. This severely limits the relevance of studies
concerning adhesion mechanisms and behavior of cells and layers (eg. endothelia) subjected to a flow.
Based on a set of microfluidic chips combined with microscopy, the platform enables the study of circulating cell behavior, cell adhesion to different substrates and cell layers, and effects of a shear stress in various conditions (normal or pathological).
Localized in the French institute of blood transfusion (INTS), the scientific staff processes an extensive know-how and all the accreditation needs for human blood samples manipulation.
- Behavior of cells and cell layers subjected to a flow
- Adhesion of circulating cells to a cell layer or to immobilized substrates (proteins, lipids, sugars) and resistance to a shear stress
- Whole blood adhesion assays assessing real-time interactions of platelets, leukocytes and red cells with endothelial cells
- Screening of anti-adhesive molecules and pharmacological inhibitors
- Blood diseases
- Screening of adhesion molecules
Hematology - Cell adhesion - Microfluidics - Blood - Nanomaterials - Red cell - Clinical Studies - Inflammation - Oncology - Flow CytometryNous contacter